Rev. Robert Wyckoff Farrow, 88, a resident of Spanish Fort, AL, died Wednesday, February 6, 2019. He was born in Red Bank, New Jersey on April 4, 1930, to Hubert Miller Farrow and Margueite Wyckoff Farrow.
Rev. Farrow was a retired Presbyterian minister. He attended Dickinson College, Union Theological Seminary and Georgia State University. He is preceded in death by his parents; and his grandson, Glenn Geiger and a brother, Hubert Farrow.
Survivors include his wife of 65 years, Barbara Lindenmeyer Farrow; four children; Tim Farrow, Sheri Sky, Terry Farrow and Beth Geiger. He has one grandchild, Benjamin Frey; and two great-grandchildren, Andrew and Sara Beth Geiger.
A Celebration of Life for Rev. Farrow will be at 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at Spanish Fort Presbyterian Church, 6620 Spanish Fort Blvd., Spanish Fort, AL, 36527. Officiating will be Rev. Ross Reddick.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggest memorial donations be made to: Spanish Fort Presbyterian Church, at https://www.spanishfortpresbyterian.com/give or P. O. Box 7386, Spanish Fort, AL 36527-7386 or to Habitat for Humanity at
Here is the website for Habitat for Humanity Donations: https://www.habitat.org/donate/?link=628
- Scroll down and there’s an entry on the right side of that page with a header of “Other Ways to Donate”
- Click select “Designate your donation to a location or cause”
- Fill in the form for monthly/one-time, giving amount, your name, address, credit card, etc
- Then can scroll down and there’s an entry for “Optional Details” select “Donate in honor of someone and send a personalized card”
- you can also select “Designate a your donation”
- and if you chose, select “To a specific local Habitat organization” and select Alabama and Baldwin county (note Baldwin County is not in alphabetical order)
- then click Donate.
- The next screen will allow you to send a printed card or an email card.
- For printed cards, please send to Barbara Farrow or Beth Geiger to the address of 111 Durnford Hill Ct, Daphne Al 36526
- For email cards, please use Beth’s email of [email protected]
- There’s a drop down for Sympathy/Memorial
- Select a card design
- Edit or customize the inscription on the inside
Expressions of condolence for the family may be made at hughesfh.com. Hughes Funeral Home of Daphne is assisting the family.